CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 29, 2012

God Bless Texas

It's officially Blue Bonnet season here in Texas.  I love this time of year and it makes me love this great state even more.  My sinuses don't share my same affinity for the lovely blooms though....

Ruby had a great time romping in the flowers yesterday. 






You might also notice a new addition to my pictures - my name.  No, I'm not incredibly narcissistic....I've decided to start watermarking my photos after hearing several horror stories from friends about where their blog pictures ended up being used without their consent.  I know that this won't prevent it, but hopefully it will make it more difficult for them to be used elsewhere.  I hope that it's not too distracting for y'all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw your pretty picture on the news today!! Such a beautiful girl!! :o)

kevinklau said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.