CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Babymoon!



Well, we know it's a little early, but we thought that we would take advantage of a great opportunity that presented itself through my work, and we've gone on a Babymoon! I am spending a week in San Diego and a week in Honolulu for work, and Damian met me for the weekend in San Diego and then came with me to Honolulu. Needless to say, I'm a little jealous while he's sitting on the beach drinking a mai tai and I'm in an office, but we're really enjoying our time during the evenings. I'm sure I don't need to be out in the sun anyway, and he's getting to eat all of the seafood he likes while I'm not around him (I've developed a terrible seafood aversion that hasn't gone away yet)!


In San Diego, we explored Old Town, Hillcrest, Pacific Beach, La Jolla, and the Gas Lamp District, and we spent the day at the San Diego Zoo. It's such a beautiful city with so much to offer - we had a really great time. Picture below is on the beaches of La Jolla - baby bump is definitely getting bigger!


I'll post some pics from Honolulu next week sometime, once I adjust from the jet lag!! And yes, I've been buying our baby girl cute outfits and fun stuff at each place - she's technically on this trip too!

2 comments:

~ Ashley & Bryan ~ said...

Your face doesn't even look pregnant!

Sherida said...

It was good to see you bothe this weekend. Jaedeanne you look great. Love Nana