CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice...



It's official folks! We're having a baby GIRL!!!!! Damian and I both had a strong feeling that we were having a little boy....so much for mother's intuition! I couldn't be more excited about it! I can't wait to start buying all of the fun girly stuff - ribbons, bows, tu-tus, and anything pink!


When I was getting the sonogram, the nurse couldn't get a good shot because the baby had her legs really close together. She finally moved around a bit and we were able to get the difinitive view. I jokingly said later "Let's just hope that she keeps her little legs like that the rest of her life!" Damian was quiet for a second, then under his breath he said "Looks like I need to buy more guns...." Hahaha! He's going to be wrapped around that little girl's finger before he knows it. He said that she will still know how to rebuild a go-kart engine and work on a lawn mower. And she'll know the best place to go for her manicure after that too! Our little renaissance woman.....


Our doctor (Dr. Dullye at Dallas Presbyterian - love her!) said that she is growing well - her heart and brain both look good. My due date is still December 31st - the accountant in Damian is hoping that she's here before the end of the year for the tax deduction! Here are two cute pics of our baby girl. I think she has a beautiful face!



7 comments:

Teresa and Kory said...

Congrats! Baby girls are so much fun!!

Sarah and Rob said...

Congrats guys!!!! I hope she has your eyes Jae!! I know she is going to be a doll.
Love you - Sarah

~ Ashley & Bryan ~ said...

:) Baby Girl (:

I am so happy that it is a girl! I had a feeling but she is the only one that I have gotten right. I thought that my nephew was going to be a girl.

I can't wait to meet her and it will be here before yall know it.

Love,
Ashley

Megan said...

Congrates you guys we're so excited for you. Girls are the best and you can never buy them enough clothes!! Love ya guys!

Dani said...

Congrats!! Little girls are so sweet! Just so you know, baby girl clothes shopping.......it is an addiction=) Dani

Kelly Luckett said...

Congrats, Jaedeanne! Girls rule, boys drool! ha! Hope you are feeling good! :)

Sherida said...

Jaedeanne,
You and your little baby girl are going to do just great wihout him
Hopefully he will do the right thing for you two in the divorce settlement, like 100% for you.
Your Dad and I will always be her for you and Ruby.
Love you so much
Mom